Financial Planning focused on helping you achieve your life goals.
Financial planning is more than just saving for retirement – it’s about helping you protect what matters most while planning for your short and medium term goals. Our process will help you build a tailored plan that is comprehensive and flexible to meet your changing needs.
A solid financial plan can:
- Provide for your family in the event of your death, disability or a critical illness.
- Help secure a comfortable retirement.
- Control your debt.
- Fund a post-secondary education for your children.
- Minimize your taxes.
- Leave an estate to your heirs.
- Meet a variety of business protection needs.
- Provide affordable benefits for your company’s employees.
The Planning Process
To build your plan, we use a proven process based on the four cornerstones of financial security which covers death, income protection, retirement and liquidity (cash flow management).
Working together, we assess your total financial security planning needs regarding retirement, insurance, major purchases and education – then we look at product solutions to help address those specific needs.
This goal-based financial security planning approach is designed to help you:
- Better understand what financial security means to you by reviewing your current needs and defining goals.
- Identify and discuss any roadblocks to achieving your goals.
- Analyse your situation, identify any gaps and build a plan to help you achieve your short- and long-term goals.
- Review and monitor your plan to help ensure it continues to meet your changing needs.