Personal Insurance is part of the foundation for your financial plan
Insurance is part of the foundation of a complete financial security plan. It helps protect you and your family in the event of death, a disability or critical illness. To help meet your financial security planning needs, we have access to a broad range of insurance products.
These products are designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, professionals, executives, business owners and employees, including the needs of part-time and seasonal workers.
Disability insurance can help protect one of your most valuable assets – your income.
Your income helps you maintain current financial obligations (e.g. mortgage payment, monthly bills, grocery purchases) and your financial security plan (e.g. children’s education planning and your retirement goals). What would happen to these things, like your home, if you no longer had that income stream?
We have access to disability insurance products designed to help address your needs and help protect your ability to earn an income – something that could be jeopardized if disability strikes.
The advantages of disability insurance include:
- Potential protection of your ability to earn an income, current lifestyle, financial independence and your family’s long-term financial security plan
- The ability to pay fixed expenses for your business if you’re disabled
- Facilitation of the buy out of a disabled partner’s share of the business
Contact us to find out more about helping to protect your income and the importance of disability insurance to your financial security plan.
Critical illness insurance
Critical illness insurance can help reduce financial stresses at a critical time in your life, and can complement disability and life insurance protection needs. It offers you and your family – as well as your business – the financial resources to help pay for additional expenses often associated with a critical illness or condition.
The advantages of critical illness insurance include:
- A lump-sum benefit that you can use however you wish (e.g. to make mortgage payments, seek medical treatment outside Canada, help your business continue in your absence)
- Coverage for up to 25 critical illnesses or conditions
- You may receive payment even if you’re not disabled from work
- Options are available that provide a return of premium benefit
- Individuals unable to obtain disability insurance for various reasons can, in some cases, still qualify for critical illness coverage (e.g. a non-income earning spouse)
Contact us today to find out more about critical illness insurance. We can help you determine if critical illness insurance fits into your financial security plan.
Health and Dental Insurance
If you’re not covered under a group benefits plan, we can help you access individual health and dental plans designed to help cover out-of-pocket medical and dental expenses. These plans provide various levels of enhanced healthcare protection to help meet your needs at different stages of your life.
Contact us to find out more about enhanced healthcare protection for you and your family.